Businesses spend millions on technology to provide inbound and out bound customer contact. Their current service often provides good voice and reporting capabilities but is lacking in areas that create the greatest value: Unified Services including Chat and Web, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Customer Profiling.
The business case for modern contact centres is compelling. A like-for-like comparison between current Contact Centre services and new cloud-based services highlights savings of at least 25% and often close to 50%.
Working with the business and key stakeholders we aim to transform to Chat and Web first contact whilst also ensuring voice is available where required.
Customer expectations for customer service now demands:
- Simple self service via Web and Chat
- If this fails they want to Chat and speak with a human as quickly as possible
- They don’t want to constantly repeat themselves
To be able to meet these requirements Contact Centres need to change:
- Voice is no longer the primary communication
- All communication channels must work together and not be separate services
- CRM and Contact Centre need to merge into a seamless service
- Cloud computing is required to provide Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
The Value CloudInteract Bring
Business Case – We understand the business case behind the transformation from Contact Centre to Customer Experience
How to Deploy – Once past the business case we understand how to establish the transformation project for success
Technical Skills – We have the required technical skills and experience to deliver a successful contact centre transformation
In Service – We know how to reform the service team to support the new cloud capabilities
Vendors– We will guide you on the vendor(s) to choose
Start Chat Schedule Meeting